Airdrop for $ATOM hodlers

I had $ATOM Staked the 2nd of September on a noncustodial wallet, but I am not eligible for the airdrop. Was there a minimum amount of $ATOM needed to receive the airdrop? Did I have to hold both $ATOM AND $XPRT?

1 Like

Minimum 100 ATOM & 100 XPRT to recieve the airdrop.

You can read more here…:

Its either or though not both

Hi Sir

Hope all in green for you … we have to give an ETH ADRESSS right ? I did so )

What kind of token will we receive and when ?

Any info ?

Thnaks

Green

You will receive $PSTAKE token(s) in your ERC20 Address after Token generation event (TGE).
For more information kindly visit our telegram chat.

Hi, I applied for a drop-off, entered eth. But so far I haven’t received the coins. When will I get them? Where else can I ask why I didn’t get the coins. I’m an Atom holder.

Hi, I’m eligible for your airdrop but having held in stake ATOM on the Cosmos address of Crypto.com’s Defi Wallet, I haven’t figured out how I can link that address here on the site as there is no support for that type of wallet.

Hello, $PSTAKE tokens will be distributed after the TGE which will happen in early February 2022.
We will announce on our twitter account before that, do keep an eye for it.

https://twitter.com/pStakeFinance

1 Like

Hi, you can manually send a magic transaction and claim your tokens.

You can find the details here:

Note: The screenshot above is for XPRT magic transaction.

You can refer to our tutorial as well for more clarification: How to Claim pSTAKE Airdrop — A Complete Guide | by Mikey JH Lee | Cosmostation | Medium

Hi, I checked for qualifications for a few months. Got qualified, sent a magic transaction. I started ETH address. Now, when I check the Atom address. It says that the Atom address is not eligible for the drop. Why? What happened? I will not get my tokens? I have to do to get tokens ??? Please help.

We have changed the mechanism for the airdrop to provide more value to the users.

Eligibility: $PSTAKE Airdrop Explained - pSTAKE Blog
Airdrop Page: https://airdrop.pstake.finance/

Hi. Can you answer me, actually, why was my address qualified before. Now, when I enter the address to be checked, it doesn’t qualify anymore, why? happened?
cosmos13k6pfnrw7zw26u03gehjkgrsqnqce7tyk5q5fa I had the qualification for 648 coins

We have changed the mechanism for the airdrop to provide more value to the users.

Eligibility: $PSTAKE Airdrop Explained - pSTAKE Blog